Dear Friend of the Fair,
The Brown County Agricultural Society would like to invite you to participate in our annual contest for the cover for the Brown County Fair book. Below are the instructions as outlined by the board of Directors. Entries must be to the fairboard office by no later than May 1, 2017.
The theme for the 2017 Brown County Fair is “Brown Country Fair – The Heart of it All”. This should lead to a lot of imagination on your part.
Please contact me if you have any questions. My number is 937-256-2573.
RULES FOR THE 166th BROWN COUNTY FAIR’S FAIR BOOK CONTEST
1. Drawings may be in color or may be in pencil or black ink But Color is much preferred.
2. Drawings must be on 81/2 X 11 white paper. (No colored paper)
3. Drawings must be in portrait layout form NOT in Landscape layout form. NEW
4. Your artwork is to be drawn with the theme of the 2017 Brown County Fair in mind.
“Brown County Fair – The Heart of it All”
5. All entries are due in the fair office by May 1, 2017.
6. Important! Write your name, address and phone number on the BACK of the drawing.
And age if a Junior (18 or under in age)
7. Any amateur artist in Brown County is eligible to enter. (No professional artists, please.)
8. All entries become the property of the Brown County Agricultural Society.
1. $50 awarded to each of the winners by the fair board.
2. Two awards will be given: Adult and Junior (18 and under)
3. The Directors will decide at the time of decision as to which picture will go on the cover
and which will go on the inside page just before the Junior Fair portion.
4. The winner’s pictures will be published in the fair book and newspaper announcements.
The fair board will select the winner on the basis of the drawing. (Each entry will be numbered and the judges will not know who submitted the drawing until after the decision of the winning artwork has been made.)
Any questions please contact Juanita Barricklow at 513-256-2573.
Rules will be published on the web page at www.littlestatefair.com